Alexandros Tsitouras, specialist scientist
Hellenic Agricultural Organization DEMETER (former NAGREF)
Institute of Industrial and Forage Crops
1 Theophrastou street, 41335 Larissa, Greece
Tel. +30 2410 671301
Fax. +30 2410 671321
B.S. in Geography (1999), Department of Geography /Aegean University, Mytilene, Greece.
- 2021, University of Thessaly, Successful attendance of a certified training program "Drone Pro. Handling UAVs, Editing & Photo-interpretation of digital images from UAVs, 12 ECTS »
- 2016, National Center for Public Administration & Local Government, Successful attendance of a certified training program "Remote Sensing - Photo Interpretation and Geospatial Data Applications in Public Administration"
- 2013, National Center for Public Administration & Local Government, Successful attendance of a certified training program "Management of Environmental, Urban and Spatial Data with the Use of Geographic Information Systems"
- 1999, University of the Aegean, Curriculum for the Selection of Environmental Cartography, Summer School 1999. Participation in the Summer School and successful attendance (grade 10) of the courses "Spatial Statistics" and "Specialized Functions of GSP"
- 1997, Facolta di Reggio Calabria, Dipartimento di Scienze Ambientali e Territoriali «programmi di sviluppo locale»
Geographic Information Systems
New technologies in Agriculture and Environment, Precision Agriculture